Thursday 11 October 2012

As eluded to below, we now have a beautiful baby girl in the house, so obviously there isn't a lot of time to work on the bike, however I have managed to come up with, what I think, will be the paint design - I have decided to go with some advice from friends and stick with the original dark blue paint - I will just add some gold pin striping to it (who knows, it may change in the future, but this is probably a good start!).
Given the original paint has some flake in it, I don't think I will be able to get exactly that paint for the rear fender, but will try to get as close to the blue as I can.

What it looks like now (after I took the tachometer off, as it really didn't suit the style of the bike):







What it will look like....something like this:


-Hayds.

No comments:

Post a Comment