Tuesday 20 November 2012

ON THE ROAD!!!!!...

It's been a long road, and of course the bike isn't finished, but it's on the road!
I rode it in to work this morning and it was just fantastic - admittedly though, it was a little nerve-wracking doing 100+ kmh and thinking 'I put this together...!', but awesome never the less!

I heard a few squeaks, but most of them came, I think, from trucks going by and such....there is a slight squeak under the seat (hard to say where it's coming from with the helmet on), but nothing worth stressing about. After the ride home I'll check all the nuts and bolts I've messed with and make sure they're all tight
still. It could also be the bracket I built last night to hold my tool bag at the front of the bike too..

So, so so happy with it - crack-a-lacking down the road, with so much more power than I'm used to and such a great bike....can't wait for the trip on Friday!

-Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment