Wednesday 11 April 2012

Parts Parts Parts...

Now that I'm back from overseas, I have made a few orders for parts; a Solo Sprung Seat, some exhaust wrap, a rear fender 'kit' and an electrical kit containing a fender light/license plate holder (given here in Aus we aren't allowed to mount the plates down near the chain guard) and some rear indicators.
I'll post some pictures when they arrive - hopefully won't take too long.

I have been doing some thinking regarding the colour scheme, and I am currently leaning towards the idea of stripping the currently painted metal back to bare metal, and then clear coating it, with highlights from either decals or pin striping - to get something like this, but to make it that little bit more different, I might try mixing in some blue colour to give it a faint blue, opaque look over the top of the 'bare' metal, kind of like this, but not green....I think it looks great.....I'll keep thinking :)


-Hayds

No comments:

Post a Comment